Videographer/Motion Graphics Editor Internship
**Candidates, please apply with your resume, cover letter, and link to reel**
BrandMinded® is hiring a video producer and motion graphics editor to work on advertising, social media, and web campaigns for our clients in the Tampa Bay area and beyond.
The candidate will be working with select members of the digital team to develop the strategy and direction for shoots. They will work to determine the communication needs, developing concepts and script content, and filming and editing to produce videos that serve client needs and reinforce their brand.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Three years of experience video production, concept development, filming, and editing.
– Experience with digital technology and editing software (Avid, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects,
and Final Cut Pro).
– Experience in special effects, animation and motion graphics.
– Experience producing video for web and social media.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– Knowledge of best practices for use of video, broadcast production techniques and standards, proper file storage and archiving.
– Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, and professional video editing software such as Avid, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro.
– Knowledge of lighting and sound recording techniques, special effects, 3D, and compositing.
– Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and meet close deadlines with a positive and professional attitude.
– Ability to work successfully as both a member of a team and independently with minimal supervision.
– Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and environments.
– Ability to use effective visualization and shooting concepts.
– Ability to use professional video and still cameras and related equipment.
– Ability to think critically and creatively with an attention to detail, have a high standard of integrity, and be motivated to incorporate best practices into the organizational structure.
– Ability to work evenings, nights and weekends as necessary.
Essential Job Duties:
– Meets with stakeholders to determine their communication needs and creates video productions telling their stories.
– Oversees all facets of video production including pre-production meetings, concept development, script development, filming, production, directing, editing, and archiving.
– Collaborates with stakeholders from production to post-production on the creation of original, quality, and brand-specific marketing videos.
– Creates, develops, and guides the video concept, conducts interviews, and creates storyboards.
– Recruits and schedules talent for video shoots in accordance with department and university policies and procedures.
– Determines suitable camera equipment, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for individual shoots.
– Transports and sets up equipment. Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio, video recorders, and other production equipment
– Edits video and audio to ensure quality standards and compliance with the intended message to target audiences.
– Conceptualizes and creates titles, special effects, motion graphics and animation.
– Maintains video archiving in accordance with established guidelines and applicable record retention requirements.