Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Are you passionate about building digital ads, aggregating and analyzing data, and helping brands grow? Do you like discovering the latest trends and opportunities and helping marketing campaigns come to life? If this sounds like you, read more about an exciting opportunity at BrandMinded – a fast-growing, creative Tampa advertising agency that is seeking its next talented SEO/SEM Specialist.
Our team environment is positive and collaborative, and our work pushes the envelope with creativity and strategies.
We are currently seeking a new team member that’s savvy with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, Google advertising, Facebook advertising, Bing Ads, marketing automations, data aggregation and analysis, and other digital marketing techniques. The ideal candidate will be able to balance their creative talents with their technical aptitude to apply best practices in SEO and analyze performance metrics. We are looking for someone who can create and execute digital advertising campaigns: strategic planning, technical writing, and analytics.
You will be working alongside a team that is second to none with the latest and greatest marketing trends in the digital world.
This full-time position will be responsible for the function and execution of SEO and SEM campaigns for a variety of clients. This position includes creating and launching SEO/SEM campaigns with Google, Facebook and Bing. The ideal candidate has an analytical mind, natural curiosity, and great interest in the digital marketing industry.
As a member of our team, we expect creative energy and a collaborative spirit to contribute to creative sessions, strategy meetings, and campaign development.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Planning, developing, and implementing our SEO/SEM strategy
· Having clear communication, and collaboration with digital team on schedules, timelines, results, and status updates regarding the SEO/SEM campaigns
· Writing clear, compelling copy for digital ads (e.g. Google Ads and Social Media Advertising)
· Deploying digital campaigns on the appropriate ad platforms
· Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, and reconciling discrepancies
· Performing ongoing paid keyword discovery, and optimization
· Working with graphic designers to create custom content for ads
· Working towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
· Implementing advanced SEO techniques: on-page & off-page optimizations, Schema Mark-up, citation management and interlinking
· Reviewing and analyzing client websites and landing pages for areas that need improvement, or revisions for conversion optimization
· Strategizing ways to improve website and ad campaign performance
· Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, Google, Bing, and Facebook initiatives, and other digital marketing campaigns
· Creating, compiling and presenting monthly/weekly/quarterly reports to leverage data to demonstrate the impact of the company’s digital marketing campaigns internally and for clients
· Making thoughtful suggestions on campaign improvements
· Taking part in client meetings discussing all facets of their digital marketing campaigns
· Researching, reporting, and delivering insights about emerging digital marketing solutions that can improve performance, processes, and services for our clients
· Researching, and analyzing competitor campaigns, and websites
· Has a passion in a selected area of digital marketing and be prepared to position yourself and your team members as industry experts/ thought leaders
· Performing other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Communication Skills – Ability to express ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
· Proven SEO/SEM experience and success managing digital ad campaigns across Google, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn, and more
· Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, attribution tracking, and customer acquisition
· Passionate, self-motivated, detailed oriented, and ability to work independently, meet deadlines effectively and multitask
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of SEO and SEM techniques
· Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
· Strong analytics skills and experience developing SEO/SEM data reports
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress development
· Ability to problem solve and identify trends and extract insights from analytics and data
· Good time-management skills and is a team player
· Bilingual / fluent in English and Spanish (Bonus)
Education and Experience:
· Preferred Candidate: BA/BS in Business, Mass Media/Communications or similar with an emphasis on Marketing and Advertising/Media Arts or similar
· Minimum 2 years of experience working in a Digital Agency setting or an equivalent combined internship experience.
· Minimum Associate’s degree in business, media arts, marketing, digital marketing or related field a plus, but not required (equivalent work experience considered)
Competitive compensation based on experience.