Marketing Analytics Internship
**Candidates, please apply with your resume and cover letter**
Fast-growing, Tampa Ad Agency is looking for a Marketing Analytics Intern with an assertive self-starter attitude and the ability to multi-task. We are seeking a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment. The ideal candidate must display a passion for data as this role requires daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis for a variety of lead generation and branding initiatives. You should have experience with today’s digital marketing tools and understand how different advertising formats are used to meet campaign objectives. You will be working as a part of a multi-talented team that manages all aspects of creative and campaign execution. If you are the type that is always looking for ways to get involved and find solutions or if you have a passion for marketing and advertising, then we are looking for you to join us.
A Day in the Life…
The Marketing Analytics Intern will collect and analyze data related to digital marketing and social media campaigns for a variety of clients. The intern will help determine trends and craft insights that inform important marketing recommendations for initiatives, strategies and tactics.
The Marketing Analytics Intern will leverage advanced analytics tools and software to deliver analyses and reports that acknowledge specific company needs.
One of the most important functions of the Marketing Analyst is to keep the executive team up to speed on the performance of each client and campaign. This will include integrating a variety of different data points like call tracking data and online analytics into a tracking dashboard and client journal.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpret data, analyze results using a statistical approach and provide ongoing reporting (daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly)
• Track competition & identify consumer trends and patterns
• Provide support during strategic planning sessions and campaign initiatives
• Communicate with the director of department objectives and initiatives as it pertains to clients and agency.
• Maintain a log of ad account changes, creative requests, and milestones and cross platform activities.
• Coordinate with the ad team and account managers to update agency budget documents for clients. Annual budget sheets, Monthly reconciliation tracking.
• Assist Ad operations team with data management. Prep and upload excel reports to agency software for marketing automation.
• Help interdepartmental communication and integrate data share points.
• Check call-tracking lines for all Online tracking numbers monthly. New number tracking. Check number forwarding. Review call flow settings.
• Always find opportunities for self-improvement at home and in-office
• Support team by providing regular market data and reporting
• Report and deliver insights about marketing-specific data from various sources
• Perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Strong career interest in marketing, marketing analytics, insights and data analysis
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and interpret information with accuracy.
• High attention to detail, organized, and is a resourceful and responsible team player
• Passionate about all things data and digital marketing
• Expert with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Familiarity with Google, Facebook, and Instagram Ads
• Must be results-oriented, a quick learner and has a can-do attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent time management skills (works well on a deadline)
• Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Market Research, Marketing Analytics, Statistics, Business or another related field.
• Flexible schedule for students. Must be available to work a minimum of 20-hours per week (Monday- Friday) for 3 months between September and December 2021.