Digital Marketing Coordinator
Our team environment is positive and collaborative, and our work pushes the envelope with creativity and strategies.
The ideal candidate should have experience with today’s digital marketing tools and understand how different mediums and advertising formats are used to meet campaign objectives. You will be working as a part of a multi-talented team that manages all aspects of creative and campaign execution.
You should have a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Social Media Marketing, Google Analytics, SEO, Digital Advertising (Search, Social, Native, Display, and Video), and general digital marketing concepts. If you are the type that is always looking for ways to get involved and find solutions or if you have a passion for marketing and advertising, then we are looking for you to join us.
This full-time Digital Marketing Project Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to all departments. You will be the interface that makes sure each department is apprised of account details, creative, scheduling, deadlines, and analytics pertaining to digital clients and campaigns. This position will require problem-solving, organization, analytic, and creative skills. The right candidate will have a “can do” attitude and is someone who can take initiative to provide solutions for the team and our clients.
One of the most important functions of the Digital Marketing Project Coordinator is to keep the executive team up to speed on the performance of each client and campaign. This will include integrating a variety of different data points like call tracking data and online analytics into a tracking dashboard and client journal. Data mining, aggregation, and organization are critical to the agency and a key performance indicator for the Digital Marketing Coordinator. This position will be trained and charged with the coordination of an analytic application used for reporting. Technical aptitude will be required, and training will be provided.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Communicating with the director of department objectives and initiatives as it pertains to clients and the agency.
· Having clear communication, and collaboration with the digital team on schedules, timelines, results, and status updates regarding all digital campaigns
· Project coordination with handling administrative tasks for the project manager and team members to keep the projects running smoothly
· Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics, Google, Bing, and Facebook initiatives, and other digital marketing campaigns
· Creating, compiling, and presenting monthly/weekly/quarterly reports to leverage data to demonstrate the impact of the company’s digital marketing campaigns internally and for clients
· Assisting Ad operations team with data management. Prep and upload excel reports to the tracking platform. (Web Form counts, budget sheets, and client tracking documents.)
· Researching, reporting, and delivering insights about emerging digital marketing solutions that can improve performance, processes, and services for our clients
· Online budget reconciliation and documentation. Pulling actual ad spend and updating reconciliation documents for online budgets and accounting purposes
· Assisting team with research, content gathering, social/blog scheduling, and publishing
· Working with graphic designers to create custom content for social calendars. Assist in the production as needed
· Writing clear, compelling copy for digital ads (e.g. Google Ads and Social Media Advertising)
· Planning, developing, and implementing our SEO/SEM strategy
· Working towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
· Performing ongoing paid keyword discovery, and optimization
· Implementing advanced SEO techniques: on-page & off-page optimizations, Schema Mark-up, citation management, and interlinking
· Reviewing and analyzing client websites and landing pages for areas that need improvement, or revisions for conversion optimization
· Researching, and analyzing competitor campaigns, and websites
· Has a passion in a selected area of digital marketing and be prepared to position yourself and your team members as industry experts/ thought leaders
· Taking part in client meetings discussing all facets of their digital marketing campaigns.
· Always find opportunities for self-improvement at home and in-office
· Performing other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Communication Skills – Ability to express ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
· Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, attribution tracking, and customer acquisition
· Passionate, self-motivated, detailed oriented, and ability to work independently, meet deadlines effectively and multitask
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of SEO and SEM techniques
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms
· Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
· Strong analytics skills and experience developing SEO/SEM data reports
· Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress development
· Ability to problem solve and identify trends and extract insights from analytics and data.
· Good time-management skills and is a team player
· Bilingual / fluent in English and Spanish (Bonus)
Education and Experience:
· Preferred Candidate: BA/BS in Business, Mass Media/Communications or similar with an emphasis on Marketing and Advertising/Media Arts or similar
· Minimum 1 year of experience working in a Digital Agency setting or an equivalent combined internship experience.
· Minimum Associate’s degree in business, media arts, marketing, digital marketing or related field a plus, but not required (equivalent work experience considered)
Competitive compensation based on experience.